Sponsorship Opportunities / ERAPPA 2015
Exhibit Booths and Sponsorships are Sold Out!!!!
Click this link to view all of the ERAPPA 2015 Sponsors and Exhibitors
Thank you to all of our business partners for their continued commitment and support of this year's ERAPPA 2015 Conference! We're looking forward to seeing you in October in Providence!
TOP 10 REASONS YOU NEED TO BE A PART OF THIS FALL'S CONFERENCE:
10. Your presence through a sponsorship and exhibit proves to institutional attendees that your organization is engaged and committed to the academic industry.
9. Only venue in 2015 that you will find over 350 institutional facility decision makers under one roof from over 150 institutions!
8. Be one of the lucky business partners to sponsor Saturday night's President's reception which gathers over 80 institutional members (by invitation only) for a special celebration of ERAPPA's President Dale DeBlois of Colby College.
7. Opportunity to do good while meeting new contacts with Sunday's Habitat for Humanity project!
6. Hitting the golf course on Sunday morning and having the opportunity to meet conference attendees in a casual fun way!
5. Participate in a local RI tradition (Halloween Spectacular at Roger Williams Zoo – Monday night social event) while getting to know your institutional clients and prospects in a fun casual way.
4. Friendly and inviting Hall of Resources that is the center of many conference activities (breakfast, breaks and lunch) – meaning attendee traffic is encouraged all day long!
3. ERAPPA is more than just a sponsorship or an exhibition. If you are a sponsor or exhibitor that includes conference registrations take advantage of your participation and attend ERAPPA educational sessions and associated networking events. This provides you with additional opportunities outside of the Hall of Resources to engage and interact with institutional attendees and other business partners.
2. Limitless opportunities to build upon existing relationships and new ones with institutional attendees and business partners!
1. Being a part of an organization that truly values their business partner relationships!